Wednesday, June 22, 2011

featured creature :)

D I A M O N D S   &     D U S T

yesterday I started my three week internship at Vintage Lifestyle Magazine :)
I won't be telling you about the day by day happenings, as surprise is an important part of the magazines life. . . so I will do a mammoth post one week after the magazine is published, which will be the 12 August. Seems like a long way away, but time is speeding by like a runaway train.

I was welcomed to the magazine yesterday, and today I feature in a post on Diamonds & Dust . . . so exciting.


This is on Diamonds & Dust, the blog of Vintage Lifestyle Magazine Editor, Nicole Danielle Warr. Thanks for the warm welcoming Miss Nicole :)

any questions, email me, facebook me, bbm me, tweet me or just comment :) I'll get back to you asap. twitter follow me and the magazine for uptodate updates,
@zizichild
@VintageLMag
and follow my blog for support :)

BTW . . .
Big giveaway coming soon on Croquis Life so prepare by following and reading the posts for hints.

have a lovely week, darlings.

{peace && love}

No comments:

Post a Comment

commenting is sharing the love ♥